2021- 2022 General Information
- The application period commences on October 1, 2020.
- The application fee is $50.00 per child. This fee includes the entrance exam (grades 1-8) and is nonrefundable.
- Applications will be considered and scheduled for an entrance exam contingent on space availability.
- Entrance exam for prospective students entering 1st - 8th grade will be scheduled upon receipt of online application.
- On the day of the exam, prospective students are asked to arrive by 8:15 a.m. The exam begins promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- Applicants will be considered as registered for the entrance exam once an application for admission is received.
- The entrance exam assesses reading comprehension, language arts skills and mathematics.
- Entrance exam score (required for students entering grades 1 – 8)
- Current school record and previous year’s report card
- Prior year standardized test results
Given the mission of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish School as an agent of Catholic Christian formation, the school will give preference to:
- Students whose parents demonstrate an understanding of the specific Catholic nature of the school and a desire to participate in that mission.
- Students whose families are active members of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish.
In matters of admission and registration, the Pastor and Principal decide the specific method of selecting students and their selections are final. According to Archdiocesan policy, a child must meet the following age criteria upon entering school:
|A child entering||must be|
|Pre-K3||3 years old||on or before September 1st of that year|
|Pre-K4||4 years old|
|Kindergarten||5 years old|
|1st Grade||6 years old|
Our Lady of Lourdes Parish School admits students of any race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin offering all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs.